Keep Your Gutters Clean with Standart Gutters in Comox Valley and Campbell River
Installing screens for your gutters increases their durability, and ultimately protects your roofing and walls from being damaged due to water leakage. If you are looking for good-quality leaf screens and Standart Gutters in Comox Valley and Campbell River, get in touch with Standard Gutters.
Retrofit Eavestrough Protection Solutions"
The Gutter Clean System® effectively prevents debris, leaves, buds, insect nests, and small animals from clogging your gutters, which in turn protects your home from water damage.
Some key features of Gutter Clean System®'s Standart Gutters include:
- The ability to withstand heavy rainfalls and handle up to three times more water than T-Rex® Standart Gutters.
- Compatibility with all types of gutters, regardless of the fastening system used
- A 40-year no-clog guarantee, ensuring long-term protection for your gutters and home
Benefits of Installing Standart Gutters
Standart Gutters offer a range of benefits, including:
- Minimizing the accumulation of leaves and debris in gutters
- Eliminating the need for periodic eavestrough maintenance
- Preventing the buildup of snow and ice
- Being resistant to rust and flaking
- Being virtually invisible from ground level
- Increasing water drainage capacity by up to three times the heaviest recorded rainfall
- Reducing the risk of mosquito infestations and West Nile virus transmission.
Overall, installing a gutter guard system can save homeowners time and money by reducing the need for gutter cleaning and repair, while also improving the performance and longevity of the gutter system.
Uninterrupted Attachment System for Fresh Installations
T-Rex®'s continuous fastening system offers a unified and robust structure that can endure bending and twisting over time. Its features include:
- 50% stronger gutter when compared to those installed with hangers or spikes
- A maximum support of 250 pounds per linear foot, which is equivalent to over three men's weight.
- • Comes with a lifetime warranty for material and durability, and a 40-year clog-free warranty, ensuring your gutter remains solid and long-lasting
- Securely holds the gutter in place, while preventing ice, snow, leaves, and debris from accumulating inside.
- Allows water to flow through during winter thaws, thanks to its unique design.
- Features a UV barrier that shields corners from cracking, while also preventing rust and chipping
- Invisible from the ground and allows three times more water to pass through during heavy rains
If you want to learn more about Standart Gutters and leaf screens, feel free to contact us.
Continuous Fastening System
Contact us to learn more about this eavestroughing system.